Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Sanctuary!

After moving into my new apartment I really wanted to use the inspiration pictures I found on pinterest (HERE) a few posts ago and this is what I came out with. I'm quite satisfied with my new room!
 

This is actually a stand to hold fireplace tools. I found it at an antique store for 9 bucks! Doesn't it look good with jewelry hanging down from it instead of tools?
This magazine holder was a dirty brown color like the table below this and I got it for 3 bucks at a Goodwill! Nothing a little sand paper and paint can't fix!
BEFORE and AFTER
Yes, this cute little white table was actually that ugly dark wood one. I found it at an antique store for 40 bucks but after I pointed out that it was chipped everywhere beyond repair the store owner was nice enough to sell it to me for 22 bucks. Don't let the size fool you it weighs like a billion pounds!! I sanded it down then painted it with white (satin) spray paint. It was first going to be used in my living room, but doesn't it look awesome at the end of my bed!? Not to mention I get awesome storage room!

-XO Evelyn









No comments:

Post a Comment